Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Old Jobs



After reflecting on all my past jobs I realize I have had it pretty good.

1) Lifeguard - I really miss the swim lessons . . . getting burned and sitting all day, not so much.

2) Schnucks - Although the job was truly boring, I did meet some great people that I will always be able to come home to.

3) Butterfly House - The Butterfly House was a beautiful place to work every week. I am so happy that I got to meet so many interesting volunteers as well as learn how a non-profit organization works.

4) University Bookstore - I really did like working at the bookstore. Giving people back lots of money was probably my favorite part and shelving books probably my least favorite.

5) TSU Public Relations office - The picture if of the PR office at Truman that I will really miss. We had so much fun everyday and it went by so quick. Hopefully I will get to visit them soon.


6) THE MOST AMAZING JOB EVER . . . TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment